MVP COMMERCIAL ADVANTAGE
MVP Commercial is comprised of a dynamic group of professional commercial real estate agents dedicated to realizing each client’s real estate goals. With thorough market analysis and superior transactional services, we have a long successful track record of helping to promote and protect our clients’ real estate wealth.
Over the years, clients have benefited from our combination of diverse yet complimentary skill sets and strengths, leading to a wider spectrum of advisory and transactional strategies.
Whether it is one property, or a portfolio of one hundred properties, every client receives our highest degree of professionalism and service. It is this commitment to every client that makes us “one of the strongest real estate brokerage teams in the industry.”
MVP prides itself in professionalism, commitment to our clients and expert knowledge of investment real estate. We believe that it is these certain qualities that allow us to provide the best services to our clients. We are in the business of selling multi-family buildings and believe our experience over the years, our dedication to finding the right buyer for your investment property, and our close client relationship is what has allowed us to become successful in what we do.
Our job here at MVP Commercial is to provide the same level of service to clients whether they are first time buyers, or returning investors. Our numerous completed transactions have enabled us to prominently establish ourselves in the Greater Los Angeles real estate market.
MVP Commercial Bankruptcy Division
MVP Commercial of KW Commercial Santa Monica works with Los Angeles’ top attorneys, CPAs, and trustees by valuing real estate assets, analyzing debt, reviewing property transaction history and managing the disposition of all real estate assets. Our bankruptcy team specializes in effectively marketing properties, fielding offers, and overseeing the escrow process. Our experience with the bankruptcy courts overbid process allows us to communicate effectively communicate and advise potential buyers, maintaining expectations while securing the most qualified buyers for the bankrupt properties.
- SELLER MAY CARRY FINANCING
- Exceptional Unit Mix: One (3BR + 2BA), One (2BR + 2BA), One (2BR + 1.5BA), Two (1BR +1 BA)
- Incredible Value-Add Opportunity | 49% Potential Rental Upside
- Owned On-Site Laundry | Gated Entry | Communal BBQ Area
- Twelve (12) Parking Spaces
- Dishwasher in Each Unit | Hardwood & Tile Floors | Self-Cleaning Ovens
- SELLER MAY CARRY FINANCING
- Great Unit Mix – Eight (Studios) and Eight (1 Bedroom + 1 Bath)
- 6,726 SF Lot Zoned [Q]C2-1VL with Approx 50 Feet of Frontage on Sunset Blvd
- New Central Water Heater
- Tremendous Upside Potential
- First Time on Market in Over 20 Years
- Beautifully Remodeled Commercial Building Located in Opportunity Zone
- 6,888 Square Feet | 15,924 SF Lot Zoned CO
- Delivered Vacant at Close of Escrow | Great Owner-User Opportunity
- Ample Parking with Gated Entry
- On-Site Cell Tower and Equipment Room Income
- Beautiful Anaheim Location within Minutes from Disneyland Park/California Adventure, Downtown Disney, and Angels Stadium of Anaheim
- 100% VACANT
- 7.85% CAP and 9.65 GRM at Full Market Rates
- Zoned LAC-2 | Develop 12 Units (By Right, Buyer to Verify)
- Priced at $250.10 per Lot SF
- Incredible Value-Add Opportunity
- Bankruptcy Court Sale Subject to Court Overbid and Approval Process
- AMAZING COST PER SQUARE FOOT – $189.87!
- Subject Property is located in a Designated Qualified Opportunity Zone
- Tremendous Added Value Opportunity | 8.15 GRM and 8.85% CAP at Market Rents
- Individual Water Heaters | Newer Electrical Meters and Breakers
- On-Site Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer Hookups
- Six (6) Carport Parking Spaces
- Close Proximity to 405, 101, and 170 Freeways
- Public Transportation Available
- SELLER MAY CARRY FINANCING
- 3666 Regal Place: One (2 Bedroom + 2 Bath) + Four (1 Bedroom + 1 Bath)
- 3670 Regal Place: One (2 Bedroom + 2 Bath) + Three (1 Bedroom + 1 Bath)
- Central HVAC, Hardwood & Tile Floors, Granite Countertops, New Appliances
- Perfect Owner/User Opportunity
- Immediate Rental Upside | 1 (2BR + 1BA SFR) & 4 (1BR + 1BA) Units
- Nicely Renovated Units w/ Hardwood Floors and Granite Counter Tops
- Seller Stated Copper Plumbing | Newer Roof
- 6 Parking Spaces and On-Site Laundry
- 7.04% CAP | 9.53 GRM!
- Excellent Unit Mix: 5 (2 Bedroom + 1 Bath), 1 (1 Bedroom + 1 Bath), 1 (5 Bedroom + 2 Bath–operating as 5 separate units)
- Brand New Roof & Completely Upgraded Electrical Systems
- Updated Units with Laminate Flooring, New Paint, and New Plumbing Fixtures, ADT Security System Ready
- On-Site Parking
- 6.30% Current CAP and 10.22 Current GRM!
- Historically High Rental Demand in Market
- Tremendous Rental Upside
- 5 (1 Bedroom + 1 Bath) Units
- Newly Renovated Kitchen and Bathroom floors
- Priced to Sell at $133 per Lot Square Foot
- Potential to Build Up to 18 Units by right
- Side by Side Parcels Totaling 15,000 SF Zoned R-3
- Extremely Attractive Cost per Lot Square Foot
- Single Family Residence and Triplex Currently Occupying Parcels
“Derrick Vartanian and Jonathan Prakash made the sale of my Glendale property as smooth and painless as possible. They quickly overcame any obstacles that came up and threatened the close of escrow. They are among the most efficient and friendly brokers that I have ever met. I am highly recommending them. I would definitely use their talents and services again. ”
“After discussions on product we buy at Winstar, MVP COMMERCIAL was focused on delivering that product and has been able to identify the exact deals we look for (not to be taken for granted). We recently closed on one such building, and the process they ran was superb in keeping the escrow period smooth with the focus on getting the deal closed. They offer serious market Intel, are honest, and have a large reach in the LA market that we would highly recommend to any Seller or Buyer looking to achieve their specific goals.”
Jonathan Wintner, Winstar Properties
“Derrick made the deal absolutely pleasurable and handled all of our dealings with the utmost level of courtesy and professionalism – they made me feel like I was the most important client at the time!”
George Nazzal, Tombridge, Inc.
“It was great working with Jonathan. He has a certain kind of magic for people to be absorbed by his sincerity. He knows how to make a deal close despite all the obstacles.”
Hayden Pak, Commercial Real Estate Owner and Investor
“In my wife’s and my opinion there are not too many professional real estate brokers left, but Derrick Vartanian was superb. Thank you very much, for all your efforts, and persistence and professionalism.”
Benny Borsakian, BB Cosmetics, Inc.
“As a buyer or seller I had 100 percent of their attention every step of the way. Their knowledge and expertise made a complex business transaction seem simple.”
“Working with Jonathan on the sale of our investment was truly a unique experience. Having someone who listens and understands our goals and criteria’s was really important to us and we found that rare quality in Jonathan. His professionalism, honesty, and expertise made the sale of our investment a truly smooth experience. I have never had a realtor go above and beyond for their clients as Jonathan has for us. He makes you feel like you are his only client. We look forward to continue working with him in our future investments.”
Maya and Manish Desai, Commercial Real Estate Owners and Investors